Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Heart Orange Push-Ups & Golf

Oh how I love to eat orange push-ups. I remember that I loved eating them as a kid. I saw them at Wal-mart one day and just had to get them. What kind of Mother would I be if I didn't introduce them to Hudson. He thought they were yummy. If you know Hudson that kid loves to eat so he had no trouble eating one :-)





Big belly is due to being pregnant & not eating tons of push-ups :-) ha



Like Father like Son


Josh cannot wait till Hudson is old enough to know how to play golf. He dreams of taking this little guy out on the golf course were they can play a full 18 holes of golf. I don't know what I will do with myself when all 3 of my boys are out playing golf some day....hmmm maybe get a pedicure!!









No comments:

Post a Comment