Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day 2011


Here is one of my favorite photos of Josh & Hudson (look at the love in Josh's face..priceless)


I cannot tell you how lucky I am to have Josh as the Father to Hudson. We have both learned so much about each other and what it means to be a parent these last 2 year. First of all, you never knew your heart could LOVE someone so fast. I remember Josh telling me that after Hudson was born and was getting checked out by the nurses.....He walked over to where Hudson was and said a few words to him. Hudson just looked over right at Josh knowing THAT was his Daddy's voice. Josh is a wonderful example of a man strong in his walk with Christ. I pray that Josh and myself are good examples for Hudson.

Josh and Hudson love to chase each other and wrestle. He is still a Momma's boy but he adores the attention & love he gets from his Daddy. We love you Hudson!! I cannot believe that next year we will have Hayes (10 months old by then) celebrating Father's Day, too!!

Happy Father's Day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment