Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Video for the Grandmas :-)





Here is a little video of Hayes relaxing in the pack-n-play. He is such a good baby. He doesn't even cry at night to eat. He will just lay there in the pack-n-play and start grunting. This video was taken while Hudson was napping. Hayes and I took a little nap together, then I decided I better work on some laundry. I put him in the pack-n-play, and he was so relaxed in there.


Here is a cute little Hudson story......this morning Hudson woke up and our normal routine is that I will get him a cup of milk after he wakes up. Then we cuddle on the couch. Well, I got his milk but couldn't find him. I went into the bedroom and he had turned the light on & was just looking over the pack-n-play just smiling at Hayes. It is so sweet to watch him love and worry about his brother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment