Thursday, December 16, 2010

Family Photos

A few weeks ago we had family pictures done. My parents, sis & her family, and us all got together for some family picture time. It was wild trying to get 3 boys ready for the camera but they did so good under the circumstances. It was freezing outside and Hudson was getting a double ear infection (we didn't know about that just yet). I LOVE having pictures of our families. They are precious and timeless. Thanks to Katie Cole for taking such great pictures.

Love this little guy!!
These two are so handsome....love you guys!!

I just love everyone in this photo.


Love Me-Ma and Pa-Pa joining us!!



Silly boys




Love this candid shot. We were trying to get the boys to smile for a picture. So, we started tickling Dad.


What a happy group


Hudson loves to give kisses.


Me and my sis (the best friend I've had the longest). Love you sissy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment