Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Waterboy

No, I'm not talking about the Adam Sandler movie, Waterboy, but my little Hudson. Hudson loves anything about water. So, last week we went to the Splash Park in Rogers. It took him about 5-10 minutes to get comfortable after we got there. Then, he started playing and you would have thought he was one of the big boys out there. It is so fun to watch him get more & more independent. He does love staying close to Momma, too, which I don't always mind!!









Last week, we went to my sister's house for a little backyard water party. She had the kiddos a pool to swim in, the pirate ship water table, and the hose going. The pool was a little cool but the boys love to play in anything water. Hudson especially liked the water hose. My Mom was there and she had fun in the water hose, too, but I promised not to put any pics of us girls in our swimsuits :-) on the blog.
After getting sprayed by the water hose

Carter & Hudson enjoying a game of golf and baseball.

















No comments:

Post a Comment