Thursday, March 3, 2011

Late Post #2--Hudson's 2nd Birthday

Hudson turned 2 near the end of January. I cannot believe that my little guy is now 2 years old. It is ironic how it seems to have gone by so fast, but on the other hand to have been the longest 2 years of my life :-) We have had so much fun with him. Hudson is learning new things all the time, and it is a joy to experience all that stuff with him. Thanks to all our friends and family who came to celebrate this BIG day with us.
Hudson's party was a barnyard theme. He loves animals especially cows (or he says tows :-). I couldn't think of a better theme for out little farmer. I want to give a big thanks to my sister who helped with so many of the decorations. She got a silhouette cutter for her bday and it does amazing crafts. She made the banner, cupcake toppers (which we spent hours assembling), and other little things for the party. She is amazing, and I'm lucky to have her as a sister and for her to be Hudson's Aunt.
Back to the party!! Hudson wasn't really interested in his presents which is so unlike me. I would have ripped them open, but he had more fun with his old toys. Josh and I love Hudson so much and can't wait to see what the 2's bring us. I guess he'll have a new baby brother or sister by the time he turns 3 :-)
Hudson & Daddy


Blowing out the candles


Behind the scenes

He was interested in his new fishing pole!!

Hudson & Libby

Our smallest party-goer, Logan

Carter & Hudson (double trouble)




Chicken, cow, sheep, & pig cupcakes

Customized banner made by my sis :-)

Pa, Nana, Hudson, Pa-Pa, & Me-Ma (4 of his favorite people)
That boy was in Heaven during this picture :-)
HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY HUDSON...WE LOVE YOU!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment