Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Boy/Girl--Best of Both

I am so excited that tomorrow (3/9/11) we get to find out if we are having another boy or a girl. I can honestly say that either would bring joy to me. For me, having a little boy has been so exciting and rewarding. The saying is definitely true that most boys are "Momma's boys" and girls are "Daddy's girls". Hudson has been my little sidekick for 2 years now and he has done a terrific job.
If God blesses us with another boy, then I can look forward to him & Hudson being the best buddies. I can see myself being in a house full of boys and loving it. Boys are full of energy and that can take a toll on this Momma at times :-) I see track meets, maybe baseball, or golf (that is what Daddy is hoping for) in our near future. We will welcome a little boy into our home and love him with everything we have in us.
If God blesses us with a girl then we have some things to get used to. First, we will have to make room for bows, dresses, ruffles, and lots of baby dolls. If Hudson is a big brother to a little sister, then I feel he will be very protective of her ...... FOREVER!! I LOVE dressing a little boy because it is so easy (t-shirt & pants), but I wouldn't mind dressing a little girl up either. I do catch myself looking at dresses, bows, and little outfits for girls. I'm not use to it so I am drawn to it, of course. If we have a little girl then we will have our favorite little guy and our favorite little girl. We will love her and Hudson will our whole hearts.
We LOVE you future baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment