Thursday, March 24, 2011

Baby Bedding

I am so excited. I ordered baby Landreth's bedding a few days ago from Pottery Barn and it has already been delivered. I took these images off of their website so you could see the bedding. Hudson's room was done in elephants and this time we picked whales. Josh and I both thought this was perfect for our new little guy. We had always planned on our 2nd child using the same bedding that Hudson used, but we felt he needed his own. We have plenty of things to get done before he arrives but I am so anxious/excited to see him. I plan on us painting (I really mean Josh painting) and getting the room ready during the summer (way before he comes though :-) The colors and patterns are so cute on the bedding. I already have a few decorating ideas for his room. I want to find a little side table to paint and decorate for his room. There are a few more things to buy to get his room ready. Baby Landreth I hope you love your room when it is complete!! Love you







1 comment: