Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter 2011

Hudson got Buzz in his Easter basket.




My Boy


My poor Dad got "loaded up" with all of Hudson's stuff :-)


This is what Hudson picked to wear when he thought he was going to Pa-Pa & Me-Ma's (note: this is not what he wore Easter morning :-) Check out the outfit...black shirt, navy shorts, maroon socks, and brown shoes--Gotta love it


We stayed in Arkansas this Easter, because it was hard for us to travel far this year. However, it was good to go to church for Easter. We hadn't been able to go since Josh was in the hospital. It was great to be back and see all our friends. God has been so wonderful to our family. Not on just Easter but every day, I want to remember what Jesus did for all of us. He died on the cross for us to have salvation if we accept him. That is amazing!!

The most important thing for me is that Hudson knows the true sacrifice that was done for him through Jesus. I want him to enjoy the little stuff but to also know the true meaning of Easter.


:-) So, Hudson woke up and the Easter bunny didn't forget about him. He got gummies, jellybeans (which he ate for breakfast), Curious George movie, and Buzz from Toy Story. He LOVES Woody & Buzz. He takes the Woody doll everywhere. Later that day, my parents came to have Easter dinner with us. We had such a good time. I even got out my china. I have NEVER used my china before this (bad...I know ;-) Hudson loved having them at the house and wanted to leave with them. He went and got a pair of shoes and some socks and asked my Mom to put them on. Then he grabbed both their hands and said, "Come on Pa-Pa..Come on Ma". What a little trickster. He didn't get to go with them--he was heartbroken.












No comments:

Post a Comment